Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Most Delicious Chicken

With no hesitation, I will tell you this is the most delicious tasting chicken I have ever had the honor of placing between my molars. It is so good that on nights I make it I don't even eat dessert because I am too busy in the kitchen eating little pieces left in the pan with all the remaining juices. I can't take credit for it, I found it on this blog: http://healthyeasyrecipes.blogspot.com
But every time I make it (so easy) and every time I eat it (so yummy) I am overcome with the need to share this treasure. So if anyone reads this anymore, this is for YOU.

Without further ado, may I present the honorable Lemon Honey Chicken.

2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp honey
1/8 cup grape seed oil (I never have
this and just use olive oil)
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 large chicken breasts sliced in half
and half again

Put everything in a large ziplock bag and mix together. Let refrigerate for an hour or longer but no more than two hours. Pour the whole bag into a skillet and brown chicken by cooking four minutes on each side. Put all contents into Pyrex dish and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.

I've served this with veggies and potatoes or rice and just recently with pasta and homemade pesto. It is delicious in pita wraps too. This chicken can do no wrong! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this. I ALWAYS forget about a nice marinade for my chicken breast! I swear, it is actually ALWAYS. Yup, still reading :)

    ReplyDelete