Monday, January 7, 2013

33 weeks.


Sorry baby, if it rains on my walk I cannot help you.
Never looked prouder than when she had a face smeared with Minnie Mouse chapstick.
The outfits are getting real desperate around here.



Pregnancy Stats:
How Far Along: 33 weeks 2 days

Size of baby: Pineapple

Total Weight Gain: 25 lbs

Gender: Boy

Movement: He's been a little more active than usual as of late. His movements are more rolling than kicking now.

Sleep: Does anyone want a dog? Ralpherson has been barking every night in the middle of the night for four days now. My baby hormones are already kicking in and once I'm awake, I am WIDE awake. In summation, sleep has not been good around here. We toss Ralphie outside once he starts but last night I awoke to the sound of coyotes and had a panic attack that Ralphie would be eaten. I was scared for him but not scared enough to get out of bed and let him back in the house. He survived.

Cravings: Nothing. Afraid to eat anything for fear of heartburn.

Best Moment this week: We may have decided on a name. We will not be sharing until his birth but let's suffice to say there is a 99% chance he has a name. And the relief that brings to me is immense! I already feel more bonded with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment