Friday, November 9, 2012

I found out yesterday that I am officially gestational diabetes free this pregnancy. I am so surprised as I had not been feeling great but I am so relieved. I am so happy to know I will get to experience going in to labor on my own. Getting induced wasn't the worst experience but it brought on immediate wild contractions and I'd like to know what the crescendo is like. I still have the mind frame of a pregnant woman with diabetes and feel guilt everytime I look at something sweet to eat. It might take awhile for me to lose that and maybe I won't. The latter would certainly help my waistline more. 15 weeks remain-it would only be 14 if I was to be induced, so I am happy for the extra time. I am sincerely alarmed by how fast this pregnancy is happening.

1 comment:

  1. Yayy! Hallelujah! Congratulations and nice pic to. You look happy :)

    ReplyDelete