Tuesday, February 5, 2013

3 years.




     
     Three years ago, my heart sailed and carried me down the aisle on the arm of my momma to marry this sweet man. On that day I lost the only last name I'd ever known but I gained a partner who has supported me, loved me and put up with and at times challenged my sass. If you think I'm exaggerating about the sass part let me just put it into perspective. I have been pregnant half of our marriage. That is a lot of sass. Our life hasn't worked out exactly as we planned but God has written us a better story than we could have imagined. I am so thankful for being blessed as this man's wife....even if he is the most ornery son of a gun I've ever met.

3 years. 2.5 houses. 1.936 children. 1 naughty dog. And a lot, A LOT to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. I am still so completely utterly obsessed with your wedding and it's lovely photos. seriously.

    ReplyDelete